Get the right visa for your needs


A tourist visa in Australia allows non-citizens to visit the country for short-term leisure, visit family or friends, or attend events. It has specific entry and stay conditions and must be applied for before arrival in Australia.

Studying and
Training Visa

A student visa in Australia allows international students to study at an Australian educational institution. A training visa, also known as a subclass 407 visa, will enable individuals to come to Australia for work-based training or professional development. Both visas have specific entry and stay conditions, and applicants must meet eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documentation.

Family and
Partner Visa

A partner visa in Australia allows individuals in a married or de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. Eligibility criteria and required documentation vary based on the type of partner visa applied for. The visa process can be complex and may involve demonstrating the genuine nature of the relationship, meeting health and character requirements, and providing supporting evidence.

Working and
Skilled Visa

A working visa in Australia allows non-citizens to live and work in the country for a specified period. There are various work visas, including skilled worker visas, temporary work visas, and employer-sponsored visas. Eligibility criteria and required documentation vary based on the visa type applied, and applicants may need to demonstrate their skills, experience, and qualifications. A working visa may also have conditions and restrictions on the type of work that can be performed while in Australia.

Working and
Holiday Visa

A Working Holiday Visa in Australia is a type of visa that allows young people from eligible countries to travel to Australia and work to support their stay. The visa aims to promote cultural exchange and enable travelers to experience life in Australia while also supplementing their funds.


Contact-us to have a meeting with our specialised migration agent Ultra Fast (MARA): 0321177). French translation assistance is available.

Book Your Free Consult Right Now
Contact us now!

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Frequently asked questions about migrating to Australia

At True Blue Studies, we pride ourselves on guiding you from start to finish.

We are experts at Student Support, including complete re-location packages to assure you of a stress-free journey to your new life.

Student advising and counseling: Providing information and guidance on study abroad options and helping students select the best program for their individual needs and goals.

Application assistance: Helping students complete and submit applications to colleges, universities, and language schools abroad.

Testing and examination services: Assisting with standardized tests, such as the TOEFL or SAT, required for admission to many foreign schools.

Visa and immigration services: Helping students obtain the necessary visas and documentation to study abroad.

Pre-departure preparation: Offering resources and information to help students prepare for their study abroad experience, including information on cultural differences, safety and security, and budgeting.

On-site support: Providing ongoing support to students while they are abroad, including assistance with housing, health insurance, and other practical needs.

Career services: Assisting students with finding internships, job opportunities, and professional networking connections in their field of study

Expertise – Our team has extensive knowledge and experience in assisting international students and is well-equipped to handle any challenges that may arise.

Reliability – We are committed to providing a high level of service and ensuring that our clients receive the best possible experience.

Transparency – We are open and transparent in all our dealings with clients and provide clear and accurate information about our services and fees.

Reputation – We have built a strong reputation for providing quality services to international students and have a proven track record of success.

Network – We have established strong relationships with universities and other industry organizations, allowing us to provide comprehensive support to our clients.

By choosing us, you can be confident that you are receiving the best support in your journey to study in Australia.

Our headquarters are in Perth, Western Australia (Shop 4 160 Central Arcade, 811 Hay St, Perth WA 6000), where you can meet us face to face, but we help students across Australia via Zoom or a telephone consult. True Blue Studies is also expanding in France and the Philippines.

Our initial interview, including finding the right course and course provider as well as lodging your visa application, is entirely FREE. We also offer premium packages to help you start your new life in Australia which includes airport pickups, job placement, Superannuation, TFN, Bank account setup, CV consulting, and translation as well 24/7 support, and much much more.

We understand the hardships and anxiety of migrating to a new country. We’ve been in your exact situation! All of our staff were migrants to Australia, and we have gone through the same process you have or will go through. This is why we founded True Blue Studies. We want to ensure your journey towards the Australian Dream is more manageable and smoother than what we went through ourselves with correct guidance according to your situation.

Purpose of stay – Whether you are coming to Australia to study, work, visit, or live permanently, you must apply for a specific visa category.

Length of stay – The length of your stay in Australia will determine the type of visa you need to apply for.

The course of study – If you are coming to Australia to study, the course you are enrolled in will determine the type of student visa you need to apply for.

Work eligibility – If you wish to work in Australia while you study, you will need to apply for a visa that allows you to work a certain number of hours per week.

Financial capacity – You must demonstrate that you have enough financial resources to support yourself during your stay in Australia.

You should consult with a registered migration agent or the Department of Home Affairs website to determine the specific visa requirements and categories that apply to your circumstances.

Contact us if you want an appointment with our registered migration agent Ultra Fast Migration (MARA): 0321177.