Australian Migration Consultation Services

What are our Australian Migration Consultation Services?

Welcome to True Blue Studies Migration Consultation assistance! We’re excited to present our latest service, developed in partnership with Ultra Fast Migration Australia (MARA: 0321177), a premier migration firm we’ve worked with since 2014. Founded in 2002 by Dennis and Nissha Mellwani, Ultra Fast Migration is your ally in navigating the complex migration process.

Schedule a session with our seasoned Senior Migration Specialist, boasting over two decades of experience. Accompanied by True Blue Studies’ skilled staff, you’ll receive comprehensive support to ensure the best possible outcome from your migration consultation.

True Blue studies staff member will provide the following services:
  1. Resume check and translation correction.
  2. Document gathering.
  3. Send a pre-consultation email to Nissha with all the information and questions necessary.
  4. Book an appointment for your consultation.
  5. Attend the appointment with you to ensure the best outcome possible.

During the Migration consultation with Nissha, you will receive professional advice which includes:

  1. Advise on the visa options that are available to you.
  2. Evaluating how likely you are to qualify for each migration visa option.
  3. Pros and cons of each migration visa option, including any potential issues or drawbacks.
  4. An outline of the main stages in the application process.
  5. Estimated processing time and cost for each option.
  6. Answers to your specific questions.

TIP: If you want to create your ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT AND ORDER A BANK CARD before your arrival in Australia CLICK BELOW. Make sure to do this at least ONE MONTH before you arrive

Frequently asked questions about our Australia Migration Services

It really depends on the occupation you will go with. You can get your PR in 6 month, however if you don't get the right advice then it can take up to 10 years

You can. It really boils down to if you get the right advice and guidance

There are different ways to migrate to Australia and it really depends on your occupation and skills. That's why we need to have an appointment with you to find the best way forward

Yes. You can come to Australia as a tourist or on a Working Holiday Visa or on a Student visa. But to be eligible for Australian PR and citizenship you will need to find a job

You cannot get a PR after the age of 50

To be sponsored, you will need to have relevant studies and work experience, however it depends on the occupation you choose.

Healthcare, engineering, construction and IT (however all of these require higher education). Furthermore carpenters, chefs and draftsman are also in high demand